Protein Packed Banana Chocolate Smoothie For Immune Support
Chocolate lovers will have a field day over this satisfying smoothie that’s perfect for any time of the day. The recipe also doubles as a popsicle recipe, just what you need for very warm days or after a long run! The best part is the high levels of protein in this smoothie are a powerful immune system booster that will protect you from a wide range of illnesses.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup (half a tube) silken tofu
- 1 scoop chocolate flavored protein powder
- ½ to 1 cup almond milk (you may use regular milk if preferred)
Let’s Blend a Sinfully Delicious Chocolate Smoothie!
Best Smoothie Blenders For Maximum Nutrition
2. Place all the ingredients in your blender making sure that the fluid is at the bottom nearest the blade to make blending a lot easier.
3. Blend until smooth and creamy!
4. Serve in a glass with a dusting of the chocolate protein powder.
This recipe serves one and can be used as a post workout snack or as a meal replacement.
- Silken tofu is far different from regular tofu that people use to cook with. It is very soft, almost jelly like, and very creamy. It makes for an awesome dairy substitute with all the protein minus the lactose.
- Frozen banana provides extra fiber, potassium, sweetness, and some thickness to this recipe.