Dairy Free Double Melon Delight Smoothie Recipe
There’s just something so refreshing and delicious about melons that they are one of the favorite fruits to use in smoothies; but why stop at one when you can have two? This double melon smoothie is perfect for brunch, mid-day slump, or something to recharge you after a grueling day at the gym.
What You’ll Need:
- ¾ cup milk of your choice
- ¾ cup watermelon slices, frozen
- ¾ cup honeydew melon slices, frozen
- 1 scoop vanilla or plain protein powder
Let’s Blend Up Some Melons!
2. Place the melons, milk, and protein powder in your blender or blending cup.
3. Pulse until everything is smooth and well blended.
4. Serve with a slice of watermelon or honeydew melon for garnish.
- We use frozen fruits to eliminate the need to add ice and to make preparing this smoothie a lot easier because you can prepare the fruits up a month in advance in a re-sealable freezer bag.
- If you leave off the protein powder, this smoothie recipe is the perfect relaxing fruity beverage that’s high in taste and light on calories.
- There is often no need to add any sweetener to this smoothie recipe because the melons are inherently sweet.
Filed under: Smoothie Recipes