Delicious Orange Energy Burst Breakfast Smoothie
Feeling a bit fatigued lately and need some extra energy boost in smoothie form? This recipe for Orange Burst Smoothie is for you! Combining cinnamon, oranges, and carrots in this anti-oxidant rich drink that’s packed with the goodness of vitamin A, C, and E, fiber, and lots of protein!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup carrots, cleaned and cut before being frozen
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup soymilk or almond milk
- 1 large orange, peeled and frozen (or use small ones)
- A dash of cinnamon
Let’Let’s Blend This Energy-Giving Smoothie!
Best Smoothie Blenders For Maximum Nutrition
2. Simply place the almond milk or soymilk, vanilla protein powder, oranges, and carrots in a blending bullet or blender.
3. Blend until smooth and creamy. You may need to pause and give your blender a bit of shake from the side to make sure the carrots get really blended with the rest of the ingredients.
4. Pour over a glass and top with a dash of cinnamon.
Recipe is big enough to share for snack or will serve 1 as a full meal. Enjoy!
- The carbs in the carrots and oranges gives you energy as the antioxidants help repair your body and soothe stress away.
- The protein powder helps keep you full and satisfied.
- Cinnamon helps curb cravings.
- No need to add sugar, the ingredients are naturally sweet!