Vegan Tropical Trio Smoothie Recipe
Dreaming that you’re in the tropics and sipping away at some fruity tropical concoction? You can make this at home, and it’s a healthy vegan version too with this tropical trio smoothie! Not only is it super tasty but the high levels of vitamin E in the almond milk also make your skin more elastic and keep it looking youthful.
What You’ll Need:
- Half a ripe mango, only the flesh, frozen
- About half a cup fresh pineapple chunks, frozen
- Half a cup banana, sliced and frozen
- Half a cup to a full cup of almond milk (or soy milk, or whatever milk you prefer).
- A dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Fruit slices or a stick of cinnamon for garnish (optional too)
Let’s Visit the Tropics with This Sunny Fruit Smoothie!
2. To make the smoothie, simply place the banana slices, the mango, the pineapple chunks, and milk in a blender.
3. Blend everything together until smooth. You may add more milk if the smoothie is too thick for your liking. You may also add some cinnamon at this point.
4. Pour unto serving cups or glass and garnish with fruit slices or a cinnamon stick.
- To convert this light fruity tropical smoothie into a meal-replacement smoothie, simply add a scoop of protein powder and use a full cup of milk of your choice.
- You can add chia seeds or flax seeds to make this smoothie even healthier. Don’t go over a tablespoon though!
Filed under: Anti-Aging Smoothies